Date & Time
Saturday, October 7, 2017
7:30 am - 11:00 am
- Water Birds
- Wintering song birds
Trip Leader: Robert Lindsay
- Take Hwy 101 tothe Glen Annie/Storke Road exit
- Proceed south (towards the ocean) on Storke Road
- After 1.2 miles turn left on El Colegio Road
- Turn right on Camino Corto Lane (1st light)
- Turn right on Del Playa Drive (road tees)
- Park and meet at the corner of Del Playa Drive and Camino Majorca
We will bird a loop trail walking the beach past the Snowy Plover reserve,
up the west side of the slough on trails by the pond, up around the north end and back down east side of the slough then back to the cars. This is a 3.4 mile walk on beach and flat area around the slough.
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for oil on the beach.
- Bring a hat
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are useful
Phone: 566-2191 Email: email@example.com.
Sponsored By Santa Barbara Audubon Society
Photo by David Levasheff