Date & Time
Saturday, May 20, 2017
8:00 am - 11:00 am
- Yellow-billed Magpie
- Purple Martin
- Blue Grosbeak
- Lazuli Bunting
- Barn Owl
Cost: $8.00/person gas money to car pool drivers
Trip Leader: Paul Keller
Directions for car pooling:
We will car pool from our car pool location in the Upper Sears Parking lot at 8:00am. $8.00/person gas money to drivers.
Or you can meet us at Nojoqui Falls Park:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Alisal Road between the park and Solvang is CLOSED. You must take the route from Hwy 101 noted below.
- From Hwy 101 take the Nojoqui Park turnoff (old Coast Hwy) 1.2 miles north of Gaviota Pass summit
- Turn left on Alisal Road (approx 1 mile)
- Nojoqui Falls Park is on the right about 0.8 miles down the road
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear comfortable shoes, possible mud
- Bring a hats
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes optional
Phone: 566-2191 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.