Saturday, December 17, 2016, 9:45 am - 1:00 pm
Join SBAS and Naturalist Rosey Bishop for a boat tour of the Birds of Lake Cachuma
Date & Time
Saturday, December 17, 2016
9:45 am - 1:00 pm
- Bald Eagles
- Peregrine Falcons
- Great-tailed Grackles
- White Pelicans
- Common Loons
Trip Leader: Park Naturalist Rosey Bishop
Directions for car pooling:
We will car pool from our NEW normal car pool location in the Upper Sears Parking lot at 9:00am. $8.00/person gas money to drivers.
To Drive to the lake:
- Take Hwy 154 to Lake Cachuma County Park entrance
- If needed ask for directions at the ranger kiosk
- Park near the boat launching area and the Fishing and Tackle shop
- See MAP
$17.00 per person for the boat trip – payable on the boat
$10.00 per auto entrance fee,
Trip is limited to 30 people. You must email Jack Sanford (email@example.com) to make a reservation on or before Tuesday Dec 13th. Jack will confirm your reservation.
- The Neal Taylor Nature Center has made some big improvements and is worth a visit after the Eagle Cruise.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a hat
- Dress in layers
- Bring Snacks & Lunch
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are NOT recommended on the boat
Phone: 566-2191 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored By Santa Barbara Audubon Society