Saturday, April 15, 2017, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Enjoy ranch owner Jose Baer’s generous hospitality in allowing us to bird his ranch.
Date & Time
Saturday, April 15, 2017
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Spring migrants
- Song birds
- & others
Cost: $8.00/person gas money to car pool drivers
Trip Leader: Paul Keller
Directions for car pooling:
We will car pool from our car pool location in the Upper Sears Parking lot at 8:00am. $8.00/person gas money to drivers.
Or you can meet us at Rancho La Vina:
- From Hwy 101 (in Buellton) take the Santa Rosa Road Off ramp
- Follow Santa Rosa Road towards Lompoc for approximately 12 miles
- We will meet at #4455 Santa Rosa Road (on your right) at 9:00 a.m.
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear shoes suitable for a dirt road and one steep hill
- Bring a hats
- We will be walking about 2.0 miles
- At Noon, expect to have a mile walk out back to the cars
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes optional
Phone: 566-2191 Email: email@example.com.