Saturday, July 8, 2017, 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Located in the foothills of Santa Barbara below HWY 154 and west of Old San Marcos Road, this private location provides habitat for birds which prefer moderate elevations.
Date & Time
Saturday, July 8, 2017
8:30 am - 11:00 am
Trip Leader: Susanne Barrymore
Directions for car pooling at 8:00am:
We will car pool from the Sears Carpool location. You must get a parking permit from Jack. We will meet and park in the Sears parking lot near the corner of Calle Real and La Cumbre Rd at 8:00am.
You may also meet us at the Trout Club Entrance at 8:30 am:
- From Hwy 154 turn toward ocean on Old San Marcos Road
- Go a short distance and park in the dirt area near the Trout club entrance
- We will begin birding from there.
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a hats
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are optional
Phone: 566-2191 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.