Tired of having to look at the website or email blast about when SBAS events are scheduled?
Tired of entering our events into your device or desktop calendar?
Well I have discovered there is a way to get our events automatically.
Our events are available at this URL: http://www.santabarbaraaudubon.org/events.ics
- Open Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- Scroll to Accounts & Passwords.
- Under Accounts tap on Add Account:
- Choose Other from the options:
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar:
- Enter the calendar URL from above.
- On your Desktop/Laptop computer open your Google Calendar.
- On the left side under Add a friend’s calendar click on the + symbol.
- Click on From URL from the drop down list.
- Enter the SBAS events URL shown above in the URL of Calendar text box.
- Click on ADD CALENDAR in the lower right of the From URL dialog box.
- Once Google Calendar imports the subscription, it will appear on the left side under Other Calendars.
- Note, updates to our events may take up to 12 hours to show up in your Google calendar.
If you have linked your Google calendar to your iPhone/iPod device you do not have to subscribe both the Apple calendar and Google calendar to our SBAS Events calendar. If you do, you will notice that there will be duplicate entries for the day in your calendars.