Date & Time
Friday, October 14, 2022
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Location: Rocky Nook Park
610 Mission Canyon Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Rocky Nook Park is a lovely oak woodland studded with tall sycamores trees. Mission creek runs along the eastern edge making this park a great riparian habitat where vagrants often are found.
We will do everything we can for a safe experience, but COVID is always a risk. Additionally, SBAS may decide to cancel events should pandemic conditions warrant it. For these reasons, we ask that:
– All attendees be vaccinated, each participant bring a mask to the event, and social distancing be practiced to the greatest extent practicable.
– Masks be worn in car pool situations.
– Prior to attending any bird walk or field trip, please come back to this page for any event updates.
– & Others
Directions (Where we will meet!)
– From Hwy 101 take the Mission Street exit
– Turn north towards the mountains
– Follow Mission Street till it dead ends at Laguna Street
– Turn left onto Laguna Street
– Turn right on Los Olivos Street
– Follow Los Olivos Street for 0.25 mile
– Turn right into Rocky Nook Park
– Park and meet in the 1st parking area on your right
– MAP HERE
photo courtesy Google Earth