Date & Time
Saturday, February 10, 2024
9:45 am - 12:15 pm
Join SBAS and Naturalist Rosey Bishop for a boat tour of the birds of Lake Cachuma. Explore all the nooks and crannies of the shoreline for not only birds but land mammals as well.
This trip is for Santa Barbara / Goleta Coast Audubon Members Only
We will do everything we can for a safe experience, but COVID is always a risk. Additionally, SBAS may decide to cancel events should pandemic conditions warrant it. For these reasons, we ask that:
- All attendees be vaccinated, each participant bring a mask to the event, and social distancing be practiced to the greatest extent practicable.
- Masks be worn in car pool situations.
- Prior to attending any bird walk or field trip, please go to santabarbaraaudubon.org/activities for directions and event updates.
- Bald Eagle
- White Pelican
- Common Loon
- Sea & water birds
- Great-tailed Grackle
- Peregrine Falcon
Park Naturalist Rosey Bishop
- $15.00 per person for the boat trip – payable on the boat.
- $10.00 per car for entering Lake Cachuma County Park.
(you may want to carpool with your friends.)
- The Neal Taylor Nature Center has made some big improvements and is worth a visit after the Eagle Cruise.
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a hat
- Dress in layers
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are not recommended on the boat