Date & Time
Saturday, March 16, 2024
8:00 am - 11:30 am
Rancho Santa Barbara is located at the upper end of Lake Cachuma in the Santa Ynez Valley. Enjoy ranch owners Lee Carr and his brother Charles Carr’s hospitality at one of the best inland winter birding areas in the county!
This trip is for Santa Barbara/Goleta Coast Audubon Members Only
We will do everything we can for a safe experience, but COVID is always a risk. Additionally, SBAS may decide to cancel events should pandemic conditions warrant it. For these reasons, we ask that:
- All attendees be vaccinated, each participant bring a mask to the event, and social distancing be practiced to the greatest extent practicable.
- Masks be worn in car pool situations.
- Prior to attending any bird walk or field trip, please go to santabarbaraaudubon.org/activities for directions and event updates.
- Wood Duck
- Lewis’s Woodpecker
- Bald Eagle
- Clark’s Grebe
- American White Pelican
- Other water and song birds
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear comfortable shoes – we will be walking about 2.25 miles.
- Bring a hat
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are useful