Date & Time
Saturday, April 4, 2020
7:45 am - 1:00 pm
- Song Birds
- Ocean and pond water fowl
- Perhaps an Owl or two
Reservations Are Mandatory!
Trip Leader: Guy Tingos
The car pool will be organized near the entrance to the ranch. It is important that you arrive promptly (even early) at 7:45 am as we will not delay our entry to the ranch.
- Exit Hwy 101 at Gaviota State Park (20 miles North of Santa Barbara).
- As you approach the park entrance, keep on the road that forks right (Hollister Ranch Road) which goes uphill.
- Just beyond the top of that hill is a parking area on the right where car pooling will be organized.
- We must car pool as we are limited to 5 vehicles.
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a hats
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are useful
Contact Rob for questions or additional information
- Phone: ”For
Sponsored By Santa Barbara Audubon Society