Date & Time
Saturday, April 6, 2019
8:00 am - 10:30 am
NCOS is part of a very large restoration process and is a habitat in progress. Already it has become a noteworthy regional birding spot. Here’s a great chance to explore this new habitat if you haven’t done so already.
- Water Birds
- Spring Migrants
Trip Leader: Rob Lindsay
From Hwy 101:
- Take the Glen Annie/Storke Road off-ramp
- Go south (towards the ocean) on Storke Road about 0.85 miles
- Turn right on Whittier Drive
- Park on the street at the first intersection (with Whittier Street).
- We will meet on the ocean side of this intersection in the remains of the parking lot of the old Ocean Meadows Golf Course
- Bring water, snack
- Wear comfortable shoes – we will be walking about.
- Bring a hats
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are very useful
Contact Rob for questions or additional information