Date & Time
Friday, April 12, 2019
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Peter says Ennisbrook is a GO!
- Common Yellowthroat
- Townsend’s Warbler
- Spotted Towhee
- & Others
From Hwy 101:
- From Hwy 101 take the Sheffield Drive off ramp
- At the off ramp turn away from the ocean
- At the T in the road turn right onto Jameson Lane
- As Jameson Lane loops left it changes name to Sheffield Drive
- Follow Sheffield Drive a short way
- Take the 1st left turn on to San Leandro Lane.
- Travel .58 miles and park on right side of the road (there is no longer a white picket fence but the green pump house is still there).
- We will meet in front of the pump house.
Trip Coordinator: Peter Thompson
Contact Peter for information or questions at
Sponsored By Santa Barbara Audubon Society