Date & Time
Friday, April 22, 2022
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Nestled between Goleta and Santa Barbara just above Cathedral Oaks Road is Tuckers Grove. A popular park and oak woodland it is the main access to San Antonino Canyon Park whose main trail follows San Antonino Creek. The park attracts many birds as parks do but has the added bonus of having a long riparian corridor along the creek. One never knows what avian species will be found here.
We will do everything we can for a safe experience, but COVID is always a risk. Additionally, SBAS may decide to cancel events should pandemic conditions warrant it. For these reasons, we ask that:
– All attendees be vaccinated, each participant bring a mask to the event, and social distancing be practiced to the greatest extent practicable.
– Masks be worn in car pool situations.
– Prior to attending any bird walk or field trip, please go to santabarbaraaudubon.org/activities for directions and event updates.
- Cooper’s Hawk
- American Robin
- Lesser Goldfinch
- & Others
From Hwy 101:
- Take Hwy 101 and exit the Turnpike Road off ramp.
- Turn towards the mountains on Turnpike Road.
- Cross Cathedral Oaks Rd and enter San Antonio County Park (Tucker’s Grove).
- We will park and meet near the playground/restroom area.
Trip Coordinator: Peter Thompson
Contact Peter for information or questions at mailto:email@example.com
Sponsored By Santa Barbara Audubon Society