Saturday, June 8, 2019, 7:45 am - 12:45 pm
Hollister Ranch is a large privately held area of ranchetts north of Gaviota on the coast and into the foot hills. This pristine coastal area is not something to miss. Seize the day and and see for your self the wonders this area holds.
Date & Time
Saturday, June 8, 2019
7:45 am - 12:45 pm
- Song Birds
- Ocean and pond water fowl
- Perhaps an Owl or two
Reservations Are Mandatory!
Trip Leader: Guy Tingos
The car pool will be organized near the entrance to the ranch. It is important that you arrive promptly (even early) at 7:45 am as we will not delay our entry to the ranch.
- Exit Hwy 101 at Gaviota State Park (20 miles North of Santa Barbara).
- As you approach the park entrance, keep on the road that forks right (Hollister Ranch Road) which goes uphill.
- Just beyond the top of that hill is a parking area on the right where car pooling will be organized.
- We must car pool as we are limited to 5 vehicles.
Note: there will no longer be organized car pools from Santa Barbara, but feel free to buddy up with someone you know to save gas.
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a hats
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are useful
Contact Rob for questions or additional information
- Phone: ”For
Sponsored By Santa Barbara Audubon Society