Hollister Ranch is a large privately held area of ranchetts north of Gaviota on the coast and into the foot hills. This pristine coastal area is not something to miss. Seize the day and and see for your self the wonders this area holds.
Date & Time
Saturday, January 11, 2020
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Song Birds
- Ocean and pond waterfowl
- Perhaps an Owl or two
Reservations Are Mandatory!
Trip Leader: Guy Tingos
Directions To the Hollister Ranch car pool location:
- North or south, drive Hwy 101 towards Gaviota.
- Exit Hwy 101 at the Gaviota State Beach exit.
- As you approach the State Beach entrance, keep on the road that forks to the right and goes uphill.
- At the top of the hill on the right is a large parking area
- We will meet here and organize the car pooling
- MAP HERE
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a hats
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are useful
Contact Rob for questions or additional information
- Phone: ”For
Sponsored By Santa Barbara Audubon Society