Saturday, March 26, 2022, 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Enjoy ranch owners Lee Carr and his brother Charles Carr’s hospitality at one of the best inland winter birding areas in the county!
Date & Time
Saturday, March 26, 2022
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Rancho Santa Barbara is located at the upper end of Lake Cachuma in the Santa Ynez Valley. Enjoy ranch owners Lee Carr and his brother Charles Carr’s hospitality at one of the best inland winter birding areas in the county!
We will do everything we can for a safe experience, but COVID is always a risk. Additionally, SBAS may decide to cancel events should pandemic conditions warrant it. For these reasons, we ask that:
– All attendees be vaccinated, each participant bring a mask to the event, and social distancing be practiced to the greatest extent practicable.
– Masks be worn in car pool situations.
– Prior to attending any bird walk or field trip, please go to santabarbaraaudubon.org/activities for directions and event updates.
- Common Goldeneye
- Wood Duck
- Lewis’s Woodpecker
- Bald Eagle
- Clark’s Grebe
- American White Pelican
- Other water and song birds
Trip Leader: Rob Lindsay
The Rancho Santa Barbara is located at 4001 Hwy 154. Meet at the Ranch entrance. We will enter as a group.
- Bring water, snack or lunch
- Wear comfortable shoes – we will be walking about 2.25 miles.
- Bring a hats
- Binoculars a must, spotting scopes are useful
Contact Rob for questions or additional information
- Phone: ”For