The forms below are now current for CBC 122 (January 1, 2022).
Note that no paper forms will be accepted this year – only submit data by email of electronic forms or photo/scan of paper form!
Methods/Forms for Data Submission
1A. Species Submission by eBird (preferred method)
– eBird your checklists (one list for each site, use hotspots if available).
– Share your checklists with user sb-cbc in eBird when submitting.
– Complete participant form. Include your checklist links on this form in space provided.
1B. Species Submission by Word checklist (not the preferred method):
– Complete the SB CBC Species List Form (one-column MS Word checklist)
– Complete the embedded participant/effort section at bottom of checklist form
2. Participant form (for eBirders)
3. CBC Rare Bird Documentation Form; This is a pdf form which can be filled out on your computer and emailed directly to your area compiler.
Forms for Reference Only (not for data submission)
1. Three-column SB CBC Species lists with new taxonomy order (familiar old format, but not for submission)
2. Printable Guide for Participants a reference for filling out the participant information